Technology in 2011: A Changing World

So I'm going to resurrect this blog in order to get a couple of things of my chest. Looking back at where the world was when I started this blog, it's amazing to me just how much has changed. Personal cell phones are now the standard and manadatory even for children as opposed to a luxury. Elementary schools around the country has traded in their textbooks for Ipads. The desktop PC is quickly becoming a niche "legacy" product relagated to mostly students and professionals. And the world is going smartphone and tablet crazy.

With so much going on, I wanted to express some of my ideas on several issues and see where it goes. I'll be posting several topics over the next few days and look forward to seeing what some folks think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Xbox Scorpio vs PS4 Pro: The Truth About What To Expect

SHOCKER: Paramount to drop Blu-Ray Support!!!